My-shield® Hospital Grade Cleaner (1 gallon)

$36.22

My-shield® Hospital Grade Cleaner is a non-toxic formula that kills pathogens through physical, poison & DNA disruption. This killing process ensures that no development of resistant “super bugs” occur. My-shield® Hospital Grade Cleaner forms a strong bond with any surface, forming an antimicrobial barrier with the help of our proprietary formula “Zetrisil®” which provides protection for up to 28 days

1

Also Available in 5 gal, 55 gal and 264.5 gal sizes.

1

Qty:
Compare
SKU: E-1029-06 Categories: ,

Description

Description

Kills 99.99% of all harmful germs and bacteria
Can provide protection for humans against MRSA (Golden Staph): A strain of the Staphylococcus aureus. This common bacteria normally lives on the skin and in nasal passages of healthy people. The C. difficile bacterial infection is caused by the bacterium clostridium difficile (c. diff, c. difficile), which causes a range of symptoms, from diarrhea to life-threatening colon inflammation. It is considered to be particularly dangerous because it has developed a resistance to some antibiotics. It is especially troublesome in hospitals, where patients with open wounds, invasive devices, and weakened immune systems are at greater risk of infection than the general public.

Non-Hazardous. Bleach & chlorine-free formula
Most sanitizers & disinfectants available on the market contain compounds that have been found to be highly toxic & corrosive and very hazardous to human health.

Quick & easy to apply
Application method: My-shield® Hospital Grade Cleaner comes in a ready-mixed solution with no dilution required. It can be applied to small surface areas by spraying directly onto the surface and allowed to dry. Alternatively, it can be sprayed onto a sponge or cloth and then wiped onto the surface or item. Large surface areas (e.g. Building interiors) can be treated with the use of a hydro-static sprayer to easily disperse the disinfectant to all surfaces within a room including walls, ceilings, flooring, furniture, etc. Drying time with this application is very quick and the procedure is complete within minutes.

Pending EPA Registration
Designed for use in hospitals and health care facilities: Protects patients from easily spread bacteria such as MRSA, C-Diff, VRE, E.Coli, Norovirus.

Hotel and cruise ship treatment: Disinfect hotel rooms and cruise ship cabins (including mattresses, bedspreads, carpets, curtains, light fittings, equipment, corridors, public lobbies, function rooms, and bathrooms). Create completely disinfected rooms to alleviate the concerns of health-conscious guests while reducing the risk of them contracting Norovirus.

Retirement home and senior living facilities: Protect patients from the MRSA bacterium, responsible for several difficult-to-treat infections.

Gym, locker room, and spas: Sanitize gym facilities and equipment from the spread of bacteria and reduce the incidence of mold and fungi in wet areas.

Additional information

Weight 3.912 kg
Dimensions 11.43 × 32.87 × 24.84 cm

Ingredients + Directions

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum,
using tobacco, or using the toilet.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use liberally and safely apply to all surfaces to be cleaned and/or deodorized Cleaner Storage: Store in original closed containers in a secure area inaccessible to children and away from food or feed.
Cleaner Disposal: Dispose of empty packaging responsibly and recycle whenever possible.

PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Non-combustible. De-activation of My-Shield® Surface Cleaner can be achieved by the addition of anionic surfactant or soap.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:
Dispose of My-Shield® Surface Cleaner responsibly.

FIRST AID MEASURES:
Have the product container or label with you when calling the poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

Ingestion: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.

Skin Contact: None.

Eye Contact: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses (if present)after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

Questions?
(833) 756-6266; (833) RJM-NANO,  Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM (CST)