Pharmacare Alcohol Prep Pads are much softer than other brands and are made with spun lace material. Individually wrapped, soft, durable, and lint-free, 40GSM non-woven pads pre-saturated with 70% Isopropyl alcohol. PharmaCare prep pads are useful as an Antiseptic for minor cuts, scrapes, and abrasions and also are ideal for use prior to injections and are latex-free!
Ingredients + First Aid
Caution: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
USES: Sterile Antiseptic Wipe, Recommended for single use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Wipe over the skin or affected area. Dispose of used wipe in an approved manner.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Chlorphenesin, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, electrical & sparkFor external use only. Do not use In ears, eyes, or mouth.
• Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
• If swallowed contact poisons center
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not store above 110ºF (43ºC).
(833) 756-6266; (833) RJM-NANO, Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM (CST)