Pharmacare Advanced Formula 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes are handy first aid antiseptic wet wipes that come in a convenient and portable package. They decrease germs to reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns and sanitize equipment or surfaces. Our handy, disposable wipes can be used for multiple purposes such as sanitizing objects, disinfecting skin, cleaning wounds, and more. For injuries, these wipes can be applied to an affected area 1 to 3 times per day and covered with a sterile bandage after drying, if desired. Each package has an easy-close lid for quick dispensing, and there are 50 wet wipes per package.
Ingredients + First Aid
Caution: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
USES: Sterile Antiseptic Wipe, Recommended for single use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Wipe over the skin or affected area. Dispose of used wipe in an approved manner.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Chlorphenesin, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, electrical & sparkFor external use only. Do not use In ears, eyes, or mouth.
• Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
• If swallowed contact poisons center
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not store above 110ºF (43ºC).
(833) 756-6266; (833) RJM-NANO, Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM (CST)